Working on focusing on what I have and not worry about what I don't.
8 Finally, brethren,
whatever things are true,
whatever things are honest,
whatever things are righteous,
whatever things are clean and pure,
whatever things are friendly towards,
whatever things are of a good reputation,
if there is any excellent and
if there is anything commendable—
Take inventory and think about these things.
Good things in my life…
- I have a loving, supportive, hard working, caring husband.
- Isaiah and Jaelin are healthy, intelligent, funny, caring, and sweet kids.
- We are so close to being debt free.
- We have a savings account for the first time.
- I have a body of art work for the first time since college.
- I have toilet paper, towels, and plenty of underwear.
- I have 3 friends I can trust.
- I have health insurance.
- I have more than enough to pay my bills.
- God delivered me from my nightmares.
- God saved me just in time.
- God gave me a marriage that is very rare and precious.
Dear God,Let me hear your voice and reveal to me all the limiting images and thoughts in my mind. Replace them with pictures that glorify you and accurately represent my potential. Upgrade my opinion of myself and my vision for my future so I don’t need to preserve the past. Show me how to be a faithful steward of the greatness you placed in me and to show your presence in my life. As I accept and experience your mercy and grace, help me to grasp your love as demonstrated by Jesus’ sacrifice. Amen