With the new year coming I wanted to share a book I read. Sometimes we can have an "All or Nothing" mentality that we actually sabotage our own efforts. So this new year - let's focus on the journey and not the destination.
- Fear of failing
- Obsessed with the destination and outcome
- All the way or nothing at all
- Thinking that the world is not Fluid and changing all the time (50’s motherhood)
- Not enjoying nor appreciating, and missing the magic MOMENTS
- Avoiding pain by procrastinating
- Imposing perfection on myself
- Not looking at things in the light of ETERNITY
- Not accepting reality - there are only 24 hours in a day
Below I added a video from Brian Johnson from Philosophers Notes that gives you a quick synopsis of the book.