Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Big Thank you!!!




I  wanted to thank all of you for your participation in July's Fund raiser!
We were able to raise enough so we could celebrate 4 birthdays and a going away
party that are happening all in the month of August.
We are excited to say we will be going to "Wet -n- Wild" for these celebrations.
This could not have been possible if it were not for you guys!


I was overwhelmed by all the support to help my husband and I make this happen
for these boys.
 


Special thank you goes out to The Gallery on the Edge. Jim and Silvia, owners of
the gallery, were instrumental in all this happening!
Come by the gallery in College Park, Fl to see the beautiful art, jewelry, cards, sculptures,
and furniture there.

Prints
I will have prints of  "Luke and Yoda, He's not Heavy" available in my webstore at
www.MargiesArtStudio.com and also at The Gallery on the Edge for sale. 
It is not too late to be part of providing something special for these
boys here at Boys Town, because 50% of the sales of this particular print will go
towards future birthdays and other special events for these boys.

Some of you may not know the whole story of why we were doing this
fund raiser so I wanted to provide the link to my blog so you could read it.
July Fund Raiser for Boys Town Kids

Winner
The winner of the Original Luke and Yoda on Wood Panel is John Landers from www.johnlchristopherlanders.com!!!!!!!
Congratulations John!!!!!!

Thank you AGAIN for your support and interest in my art,
Margie
from Margie's Art Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment